Friday, December 24, 2010

Zombies Sneak into Christmas Program

Two days ago I was attending a Christmas service at a nearby church and and was taking pictures of several groups children who were part of the program.  

At the time of the performance I didn't notice anything strange ... but then when I got home and started looking closely at some of the pictures - I realized that some of the students were actually faceless zombies.

Or at least that's what I thought they were.

But they didn't act like Zombies (or how I think Zombies might act).   So now I think that maybe they were just the spirits of Christmas future -- like in that Christmas tale.

Whatever they were - they were wierd looking.   See for yourself.


I can tell you I was pretty nervous that night just thinking about them.   Good thing captain Butt Wiggle was there to protect me while I slept.

2 comments:

  1. Zombies don't eat dogs.. but what about about zombie dogs? Do they eat dogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Niccolo, you have me worried.... we haven't heard anything from you since that fateful night... Here in London, we are anxiously hoping you successfully escaped the zombies, and are waiting to hear what other adventures you've been having.. ??
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete